Skilled and Sponsored Workers

If you wish to make an application for a Tier 2 (Genera l) visa as a skilled worker our experienced team of immigration solicitor and lawyers can assist you with your application and provide you with advice in respect of the relevant rules and requirements.

Applicants who are non-EEA national will need to have an offer of employment and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer who has a valid sponsorship licence.

Here at Tulips Solicitors, our experienced team of immigration lawyers provide specialist advice and assistance for Tier 2 (General) visa applications as skilled workers, and we strive to offer a fixed-fee structure so that our clients can have a clear idea as to costs.

If you have a query related to applications for highly skilled migrants and you would like to speak on a confidential basis please call us on 020 7263 3311, or send an email