Applications under European Law

Whether you wish to make an application for a family permit or residence card or for confirmation of your right to permanent residence as a family member of an individual who is a national of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or a national of Switzerland our experienced team of immigration solicitor and lawyers can assist you with your application and provide you with advice in respect of the relevant rules and requirements.

Here at Tulips Solicitors, , our experienced team of immigration lawyers provide specialist advice and assistance for EEA applications, and we strive to offer a fixed-fee structure so that our clients can have a clear idea as to costs.

If you have a query related to EEA applications and you would like to speak on a confidential basis please call us on 020 7263 3311, or send an email to: